Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Who's Reading?

I'm sitting here watching my taped Sunday tennis match of Roger Federer vs. Radek Stepanek (GO ROGER!!), but I'm only halfway paying attention because I'm wondering who reads my blog. I know I've picked up a few new readers from FWJ (thanks, guys!), and I want to hear from all of you!

So if you're here, let me know who you are and how I can keep you here. No matter where you came from, I want to know more about you and what you're interested in. Tell me about yourself. Hopefully, we can find something in common, and I can post at least every so often on a topic that each of you find interesting.

What would keep you reading? Do you want wit? Personality? Vibrance? Good looks? Ah, yes, obviously I can provide all of that... but what else? Posts about freelance writing? About writing for children? Would you like giveaways and contests? Good discussion? Your wish is my command, so start wishing!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Carly, just want to let you know I'm reading! I'll read anything you write :)

- Esther [rosenow]

Anonymous said...

Dear Carly, I miss you! Can you do a post on how funny Rafael Nadal looks in a tuxedo?

Fiona said...

I'm here (another Megatron fan from FWJ)