Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Frosty Feet


Lately, it's been getting cold when I walk to work in the morning. I suppose I should technically say that it IS cold when I walk to work in the morning. It improves by lunchtime, but I still start to get goosebumps on my arms if I sit in the shade and type on my computer for the whole lunch long.

Also, the other day I could actually see my breath while walking to work. What?! Isn't that supposed to not happen until, like, November? It's still August! I know for a fact it was at least 45 degrees at the time, so what on Earth was going on? Pretty soon my glasses are going to fog up the second I step out of the house, making it impossible for me to go anywhere. If I take them off and walk, I'll run into a signpost. If I just leave them on and foggy, my head will be at a strange 30-degree angle and I still won't be able to see a thing.

(Photo above courtesy of flickr creative commons.)

No comments: